LISTS OF STANDARDS OF TR EEU 044/2017 "ON SAFETY OF PACKAGED DRINKING WATER, INCLUDING NATURAL MINERAL WATER" ARE APPROVED.
TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS OF TR EEU 044/2017 "ON SAFETY OF PACKAGED DRINKING WATER, INCLUDING NATURAL MINERAL WATER" ARE PUBLISHED.NEWS_ARCHIVE
MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS (TECHNOLOGICAL INSTRUCTIONS)
What kind of document is it?
The manufacturing specifications (technological instructions) are a technological document establishing requirements to processes of production, storage and transportation of raw and processed materials and finished goods. The manufacturing specifications can be an independent document or an annex to the Russian and interstate standards (GOST, GOST P), the technical specifications (TS), standards of the organization (SO).
The manufacturing specifications are developed according to requirements of GOST 3.1105-2011 "The Uniform System of Technological Documentation (USTD). Forms and rules of the preparation of the documents of general purpose" (section 6). Also, some food products are affected by the Russian standards imposing requirements to the registration and the maintenance of the manufacturing specifications, for example, GOST P 55972-2014 "Bakery products. Recipes and technological instructions. General requirements to the registration, construction and contents", GOST P 52357-2005 "Dairy products and products that contain milk. Technological instructions. General requirements to the registration, construction and contents" and etc.
What organizations give it out?
The manufacturing specifications are developed by the product’s manufacturer.
In what cases do you need it?
The manufacturing specifications need to be developed in order to describe:
- the technological processes which have the continuous nature of operation;
- the technological processes which have separate specialized methods applied to production or repair of products and (or) their components which forms of documents are not established by the ESTD standards;
- the labour which has the general and repetitive nature regardless of the composition of made and repaired products and (or) their components;
- service regulations of the technological equipment;
- the physical and chemical phenomena arising when performing separate technological operations;
- the adjusting and regulating labour, etc.
If you have any questions left in regards to this document - call our expert Artem Alyabyev: