LISTS OF STANDARDS OF TR EEU 044/2017 "ON SAFETY OF PACKAGED DRINKING WATER, INCLUDING NATURAL MINERAL WATER" ARE APPROVED.
NEW TR "ON SAFETY OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS" COME INTO FORCE ON JULY 1, 2021.
TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS OF TR EEU 044/2017 "ON SAFETY OF PACKAGED DRINKING WATER, INCLUDING NATURAL MINERAL WATER" ARE PUBLISHED.NEWS_ARCHIVE
DUAL USE CONCLUSION (CONCLUSION OF FSTEC, EKSKONT)
What kind of document is it?
Licensing of the imported and exported goods is a part of national system of the export control of the Russian Federation which is to protect the state interests and to provide implementation of the international obligations for non-proliferation of the weapons of mass destruction and means of their delivery. The export control applies to dual-use goods, information, services. The controlled goods and the dual-use technologies are specified in six checklists of goods and technologies which are approved by decrees of the Russian president.
The dual use conclusion or the conclusion about dual purpose of goods (the conclusion of FSTEC or EKSKONT) is a document issued following the results of conducting an independent identification examination and containing conclusions about whether the goods fall under the checklists or not. The official name of the document is “The conclusion of the independent identification examination of goods (technology) for the export control”.
What organizations give it out?
The organizations which have a special permission of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEC) have the right to carry out an independent identification examination and to give the conclusions.
In what cases do you need it?
It is necessary to carry out an identification examination and receive the decision when the exported goods and technologies, according to their general technical name, technical and operational characteristics:
- are included in the list of goods, presented in the checklists, according to their general technical name;
- do not fall under the checklists, but it is known that the end user by the nature of his activity can apply them to the creation of arms, military equipment, weapons of mass destruction and the means of their delivery;
- are not included in the inventory of the checklists, according to their general technical name, but fall under the list of codes used in checklists, according to their code assigned by the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity.
If you have any questions left in regards to this document - call our expert Evgeniy Suhopyatkin:
USEFUL REFERENCES ON THE SUBJECT:
- The lists of goods and technologies for which the export control is applied to
- The general list of documents required for the preparation of the conclusion about dual purpose of goods (the conclusion of FSTEC, EKSKONT)
- Independent identification examination
- The register of the organizations which have a special permission to the implementation of activities for conducting an independent identification examination for the export control